|Visitor||Day||Price until 23/03/2018||Price after 24/03/2018||Price at the gate without registration|
|Cities, towns, institutions||Wednesday 25/04/2018||0||690||1500|
|Others interested in smart city issues||Wednesday 25/04/2018||690||990||1500|
FRIDAY 27/04/2018 + SATURDAY 28/04/2018
price of admission to the Building Fairs Brno complex where the URBIS pavilion is open to the public.
- Free admission for partners and company invitations are valid for the entire duration of the fair
- Admission is valid for the URBIS trade fair and the Building Fairs Brno complex (it is not good for pavilion V – Bird Fair)
- Admission (with the exception of students) allows entry and parking on the grounds in specially marked zones
- Students will be requested to present their ISIC student card
Accessible indoor parking for the whole winter period as well as in the course of summer holiday months.
Expoparking makes a part of the urban ring of 1st class on the route Pisárky – water treatment plant, exit from the Pisárky tunnel housing the main access road from the D1 highway Prague - Brno and Mendlovo square, next to the 4th gate of the exhibition centre, hall E (housing the Business Center and Press Center), the Holiday Inn Hotel and AGIP petrol station.
- very easily accessible
- total capacity of garages: 850 vehicles, including parking lots of barrier-free type
- own round-the-clock monitoring service
- possibility of short-term and long-term parking for all interested parties: e.g. price for one-week parking in inter-fair period would be 400 CZK
- from 20 CZK/1hour in day hours
- from 10 CZK/1hour overnight
BVV Trade Fairs Brno
Mr. Vlastimil Krahulec
Výstaviště 405/1, 603 00 Brno
Phone.: +420 541 152 763
Fax: +420 541 153 048
Mobile: +420 602 464 811
Address of expoparking
Křížkovského 51 (opposite to Gate 4 to the exhibition grounds), CZ - 647 00, Brno
Part of the city’s life since 1959, the International Engineering Fair once transformed Brno into a cosmopolitan metropolis full of foreigners, technological innovations and consumer goods ‑ eagerly sought out by hundreds of thousands of visitors who flocked into the Brno Exhibition Centre every year.
Although the prestige of the International Engineering Fair certainly endures, today the event is primarily a professional platform enabling the most influential figures in Central European and world engineering to get together. But why can’t the whole of Brno enjoy the occasion as a holiday like it once did?
Brno Fair City
The City of Brno and BVV Trade Fairs Brno (Veletrhy Brno) have put together a project that recalls the time when the whole city lived and breathed the trade fair and was full of hustle and bustle – activities for visitors, exhibitors as well as citizens of Brno.
Pride and Tradition
BRNO FAIR CITY aims to reawaken in Brno’s citizens pride and a respect for tradition of the engineering fair, which has been contributing to Brno’s prosperity and glory for more than half a century. Visitors and exhibitors will then have access to everything Brno offers and will be enticed away from hotel rooms into the lively city centre.